Thank you for your interest in the Integrate project, which took place involving General Practices across the north west of England from October 2015 to January 2017. Patient recruitment has now closed.
If you are interested to learn a little more about the study, these information sheets have been designed to provide some general information about the microorganisms that can cause diarrhoea.
Microorganism Fact Sheets
- Clostridium difficile
- Entamoeba histolytica
- Enteroaggregative Escherichia coli (EAggEC)
- Enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli (ETEC)
- Shiga toxin-producing Escherichia coli (STEC) [non- O157]
- Shiga Toxin-producing Escherichia coli (STEC) O157
- Reports with Multiple Pathogens
For information around hand washing please see We are counting on you to wash your hands
For information on diarrhoea from NHS Choices please follow this link
(The Integrate study team is not responsible for the content of external websites)