In the process evaluation we will evaluate and respond to service-user and health professionals’ views of the acceptability and implementation of the ‘Integrate’ syndromic surveillance system.
The aim of the process evaluation is to conduct an in-depth assessment using both quantitative and qualitative methods to facilitate the development and implementation of ‘Integrate’.
To achieve this aim the objectives addressed by the process evaluation are to:
- Understand the experiences and perspectives of staff involved in developing the ‘Integrate’ process
- Help facilitate the development and implementation of the ‘Integrate’ system
- Develop an understanding of the change process dynamics including barriers and facilitators to implementing the system(s) change
- Understand the experiences and perspectives of health professionals using ‘Integrate’ with a focus on the acceptability and efficiency of the system
- Evaluate the impact of provision of AEGISS2 data
- Understand service-users’ perceptions and experiences of accessing ‘Integrate’